At European Springs our high quality of work is reflected not only in our superb craftsmanship but also in the choice of spring materials we use. As the chosen material is the basic property of any spring we manufacture, we aim to supply our customers with the best possible options to ensure high performance and optimum functionality every time.
European Springs are able to work with all types and variations of spring materials governed by the application that the springs will be needed for. When choosing materials for products, we take into consideration certain important factors such as stress, temperature, risk of corrosion etc.
Examples of spring materials that we work with:
- Cold drawn and cold rolled low-alloy steel
- Patent and cold drawn wire
- Hardenable spring steel
- Oil tempered spring wire and bainite hardened strip
- Stainless spring steel
- Stainless spring steel with extremely good corrosion properties
- Stainless spring steel for higher temperatures
- Stainless non-magnetic steel
- Alloys for medical applications
- Copper alloys
- Anti-magnetic acid-resistant spring steel etc
- Titanium alloys
Alongside all the above materials, European Springs also works with super-alloys that are heat resistant and perform highly as corrosion resistant spring materials..
Super-alloys that we work with:
- Inconel X-750
- Nimonic 90
- Inconel 718
- Hastelloy C-276
- MP35N, etc.