Business Development Manager – Ireland
Salary: £33,000 per year
Hours: 40 hours per week
As a member of the Sales Team, the Business Development Manager will be a major contributor to the overall success and direction of the company and in determining its future. Responsible for Sales activities and maintaining and developing the allocated sales territory by; managing customer relationships and needs, following up on quote requests, attending tradeshows, and creating new business leads.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the island of Ireland. The main focus will be to generate new lead sources and expand the target customer base, whilst ensuring current customer needs are met.
Duties will include:
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and pursue new leads/business in the market place and maintain relationships with current customers
- Build and maintain a client base through relationship-building and account management
- Develop marketing campaigns and devise strategies for increased sales and development
- Monitor customer sales activity and report trends
- Provide customers with Technical Support
Attend regular sales meetings to report on; strategy, market forces, leads and results.
- Company car
- Work from home
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of manufacturing sales experience.
About European Springs & Pressings
European Springs and Pressings Ltd are leading experts in the field of spring manufacturing and high speed press technology. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with the best springs and pressings as Europe’s leading spring manufacturers and spring suppliers, and our products are used in major industrial environments all over the world.